Sunday 24 June 2007

Can't let my graphics-making skills go to waste, can I?

I've decided to use my old copy of Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 again. Unless you count the occasional sigs or a bit of cropping, the program's been dormant for nearly a year.

Anyway, I was bored, so I decided to make MSN emoticons out of MapleStory's crystal ore set.
(Yeah, not much skill here, just random application of noise, but I have to build up my skills again.)



All images are transparent.

I've completely forgotten how to make them into emoticon packs, so I'm afraid you'll have to save them manually. Just:

1. Right-click and save as.
2. Open up any MSN conversation window.
3. Click on the smiley face to open up your emoticons.
4. Click on 'more' somewhere on the top right.
5. Click on 'create', also somewhere on the top right.
6. Browse to where you saved the image and click 'OK'.
7. [OPTIONAL] Create a name and shortcut for your emoticon.

No comments: